Services | Airstream Trailer Detailing
Mirror Image Detailing of South Florida, home of the "One Fine Detail".
AirStream trailers are unique in that they have an outside skin made of polished aluminum, which can become dull and pitted from the environment. We have the knowledge and experience to restore a bright luster to the exterior of your AirStream.
Our top service, guaranteed to leave your Airstream trailer looking brand new.
High quality pre-foam treatment that helps loosen dirt from your aluminum body, followed by a soft pressure wash. While keeping the aluminum body wet, each segment of your trailer is thoroughly hand washed from top to bottom using premium soap and a gentle wash mitt
- A gentle degreaser is used to remove all bugs and tar from the Airstream
- Door jambs and wheel wells are cleaned carefully and meticulously
- Clay-bar treatment removes any impurities from the aluminum body, then compound is applied with a buffer to remove surface scratches
- Next, a high quality non-abrasive polish is applied to the aluminum body. This process brings back the shine to the aluminum body, which is then evened out to produce a more reflective surface
- This is followed by an orbital buffing with wax, to protect the aluminum body for several months. Wax is carefully and methodically removed to ensure the smoothest finish
- Lastly, tires are glossed with a premium rubber sealer.
- All floormats are removed and vacuumed along with the interior carpets. Interior carpets are shampooed and spot cleaned. Each floor mat is then individually shampooed and spot cleaned using a non-abrasive brush
- All vinyl and rubber is cleaned with a high quality cleanser that protects upholstery and resists absorption of stains
- Leather is shampooed and conditioned to preserve its elasticity and combat the harmful effects of overexposure to sun
- The rest of the interior gets a thorough cleaning using the highest quality cleaning products, including interior walls and windows
- Conditioner and protectant applied to seats, door panels, walls and installed table tops and seating areas
The "Basic Detail"
Top value detail service.
- Hand wash and dry
- Bug and tar removal
- Door jams cleaned
- clean wheels and wheel-wells, tire gloss
- Full 2 Step Wax Process - polish then wax
- Interior glass cleaned
- Full interior vacuum
- Seats and door panels cleaned
- full shampoo of carpets and mats
- Conditioner and protectant applied to table tops, seats and door panels.
The "One Fine Wash"
Best value wash for your Airstream trailer.
- Hand wash and dry
- Bug and tar removal
- Clean wheels and wheel-wells, tire gloss
- Door jambs cleaned
- Interior/exterior glass cleaned
- Interior vacuum
Choose from any of the services listed below.
- Paint Sealant – Protects the paint and lasts up to 6 months
- Clay-Bar – Removes imperfections from paint
- Compound – Fills in scratches and smooths the paint before polishing and waxing – ask about our "acid rain" compound service
- Carpet Shampoo – Shampoo interior carpets
- Sap Removal – Remove sap from car, can be difficult and time consuming if sap has been on the paint for long periods of time
- Headliner Cleaning – Steam clean the headliner of the vehicle
- Seat Cleaning – Cloth, Vinyl, Leather seats cleaned and conditioned
- Mat Shampoo – Each floor mat is shampooed and spot cleaned
- Door Panels – All Door panels of the vehicle will be cleaned and conditioned
- Dash clean & Protection – The Dashboard will be cleaned and conditioned
- Leather Lotion – Our premium leather lotion moisturizes and protects interior seats
- Odor Control – Removes most odors from vehicle
- Engine Bay - Complete cleaning of the engine bay
Our Track Record
Customer satisfaction is our goal. Listening to our customers needs and offering solutions by providing quality products and services at competitive prices has earned us our customer loyalty. We strive to meet or beat our customers expectations. Your satistifaction is guaranteed!
Want More Information?
If you have any questions or would like more information about our services, please call on (954) 565-6518 or contact us